Farm & Equestrian
From timber for agricultural buildings to fencing, gates and jump poles
Fall Timber specialises in supplying tanalised timbers for Farm Buildings and has been providing Agricultural Timbers to Farm Building Contractors for 40 years.
One of the largest ranges of specialist Agricultural Timber in the UK.
- SHOP BY SHED! We can deliver entire building timbers straight to site to save you holding stock
- Large stocks available
- Cutting to size available
- Go to our home page and see our Tanalised Timber Chart – for more info on our extensive range and sizes available
- Specialist graded poultry building purlins up to 300mm in stock
Post and rail – Traditional pressure treated post and rail fencing for use with livestock. We only stock Redwood posts for longevity.
Round posts – We stock a full range of premium peeled posts and strainers ideal for equestrian and agricultural fencing. Through a combination of the highest production and preservative treatment standards, Fall Timber can now offer our customers a no-nonsense 15 Year Warranty against decay and insect attack on our Premium peeled round posts and strainers.
- Manufactured from FSC Certified locally sourced Redwood
- Carefully Dried to the premium moisture content ready for treatment
- Pressure treated using next generation TANALITH E wood preservative, treated to meet the ground contact performance requirements of BS8147 with our 15 year performance warranty
Creosoted posts – Creosoted posts, rails and rounds are all in stock or available to order.
One of our most popular products is our treated (or tanalised) timber. Over 40 years, Fall Timber has built a reputation for top quality, competitively priced treated timber.
What is Tanalised Timber?
Tanalised Timber is pressure treated timber that has been treated with TANALITH E, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Tanalising is an established and proven method of proofing timber against weather, fungal and insect damage. It is ideal for use in fencing, general construction, garden, agricultural and leisure timber applications.
At Fall Timber we specialise in extremely well constructed wooden field gates as well as entrance gates, boarded gates, and gates for gardens, driveways and courtyards.
All of our gates are constructed locally in North Yorkshire from high quality timber and are available in a wide variety of styles and sizes. We stock a range from 3ft to 14ft, we also offer a bespoke service where gates can be made to the customers specification.